Would you like to be part of the TEDxZürich core team? Working to create a day of wonder, inspiration and awe in 2017?
TEDxZürich is part of the global TEDx program of self-organized events that bring people together in the spirit of ideas worth spreading. It also organizes events where TED Talks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection.
Are you a perfect fit?
– You want to make a difference to our city, our country and the world we live in.
– You are keen to learn, enjoy and live an amazing experience as part of a team.
– You are creative, driven, organized, versatile and possess a positive, hands-on attitude.
– In charge of securing and managing partnerships that guarantee the financial viability of TEDxZürich;
– Build relationships and collaboration with partners that are sustainable and provide the ground for a long-term exchange with TEDxZürich
– Manage the partner pipeline, handle the sales funnel as well as hold negotiations, handling content and contracts;
– As the main contact for partners, facilitate strong and transparent
communication throughout the year, including being reachable for the partners, understanding their business needs, creating communication material and updating all partners on the progress of the event;
– Work in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing ensuring the partners’ brand is positioned within the TEDx communication; and
– Develop an event experience concept (called Partnership Momentum in 2016) with the Co-Heads, Head of Strategic Initiatives, Head of Partnerships and partners to ensure that event theme is reflected in all aspects.
December – January – Organize feedback from partners and start building relationships.
– Create a new information partner deck (including collecting all performance data from 2016).
February – May/June – Secure deals with Main Partners (80% of budget).
– Secure deals with in-kind partners.
– On-going partner communication .
June/ July – September – Assist in organizing the Partnership Momentum.
– Work as focal point between partners and the Head of Location and Head of Audience Experience
October – November – Ongoing partner communication and managing implementation of presence on site
We are a team of volunteers and depend on the commitment of each to make TEDxZürich a success every year. You are willing to invest time and commit to help the team beyond your main responsibilities. You will attend monthly team meetings and more in the run up to the event. You must also be reachable for the internal team communication throughout the year.
Please send your CV and a short cover letter to Nina Schneider email@example.com and Fareena Chaudhry – firstname.lastname@example.org, by the 20th January 2017.