Want to contribute to the team behind TEDxZurich working the full year to create days of wonder, inspiration and awe in the future? Are you a perfect fit?
For further information on the position and how to apply, read the Job Descriptions. If there are no open positions available but you feel you can offer something to the TEDxZurich team, please email us at info(at)tedxzurich.com
Production Stream - IT Administrator Associate
Do you want to contribute to the team behind TEDxZurich working to create new days of wonder, inspiration and awe in 2018?
TEDXZurich is part of the global TEDx program of self-organized events that bring people together in the spirit of ideas worth spreading and organizing events where TED Talks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection.
Are you a perfect fit?
- You believe in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and, ultimately, the world
- You want to contribute in creating free knowledge from our local most inspired thinkers — and a community of curious souls to engage with ideas and each other, both online and at TEDxZurich events
- You are keen to learn, enjoy and live an amazing experience as a team
- You are driven, organized, versatile, and possess a positive, hands-on attitude
- You have volunteered before, ideally for TEDx or another great cause
- In charge of development and support of the groupware and collaboration tools that are used by TEDxZurich team (Confluence, Asana, Google Suite, Showflo, Slack, etc.)
- Educating and helping the team members in their work with collaboration tools
- User-, group- and credential management
- Evaluation of new tools and developing future methods for collaboration
We are a team of volunteers and depend on the commitment of each to make TEDxZurich a success every year. You are willing to invest time and commit to help the team beyond your main responsibilities. You will attend monthly team meetings and be reachable for the internal team communication throughout the year.
- The Kick-Off for the hole team is in March this year.
- Onboarding new team members in March-April
- End of April Finalizing IT tool list and set-up to use for event series in 2018
- May-December support team and production during the year.
If the position appeals to you and you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience, please send your CV and a short cover letter to Ralf Soboczinski – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominate an Idea
TEDxZurich isn’t a typical conference. The TEDx audience has high expectations of the speakers. Our speaker liaison team works with speakers well in advance of the conference to help shape a presentation that will succeed on the TEDx stage.
If you have an idea or know someone with an idea that belongs on the TEDx stage, we want to hear from you. Use this form to make your suggestion for a future TEDx Conference.
Do you feel like you have an idea worth sharing?