We need you!
Would you like to to contribute to the team behind TEDxZurich and help to create days of wonder, inspiration and awe? Do you feel like you are the perfect fit? Then we’d love to connect! You can apply for becoming a partner. For being a volunteer (12 months minimum), please read the Job Descriptions below with further information on the positions and the application process. Is there no position that fits you, but you think you can add something to our team? Please email us at email@example.com.
Open position :
Do you want to contribute to the team behind TEDxZurich to create new days of wonder, inspiration and awe?
TEDxZurich is part of the global TEDx program of self-organized events that bring people together in the spirit of ideas worth spreading and organizing events where TED Talk videos and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection.
Are you a perfect fit?
– You want to make a difference to our city, our country and the world we live in
– You believe in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and, ultimately, the world
– You want to contribute in creating free knowledge from our local most inspired
thinkers and a community of curious souls to engage with ideas and each other, both
online and at TEDxZurich events
– You are keen to learn, enjoy and live an amazing experience as a team
– You are driven, organized, versatile, and possess a positive, hands-on attitude
– You have a passion for TED and volunteering activities to expand your knowledge and industry experience
– Work within the Marketing and Communications team to help with our visual design activities and needs throughout the year.
– You will have the opportunity to work alongside other internal creative minds, completing them with the design demands of the wider TEDxZurich organization.
– Social Media and Newsletter: the creation of imagery for our online digital channels which are creative, fun and can engage an audience, expanding the reach of the TEDxZurich brand design
– Main event activities: support the team in the creation of the yearly booklet, the creation of the main event slide deck and supporting any creative ideas that will enhance the overall TEDx experience.
We believe in continuous growth and improvement and would like to open this opportunity to benefit you by allowing room for expanding on your already existing skills and knowledge
You have a strong eye for design which would be seen in your portfolio of work. We are open to the amount of industry experience you may have been exposed to.
We are a team of volunteers and depend on the commitment of each one to make TEDxZurich a success every year. You are willing to invest time (up to 5-9 hours per week) and commit to help the team beyond your main responsibilities. You will attend monthly team meetings, other ad hoc meetings based on needs and be reachable for the internal team communication throughout the year.
– Expand your horizons and gain insights into new fields
– Work with an enthusiastic, spirited team
– Contribute to a great community vision
– Meet organizations and companies across Switzerland and build your network
– Gain experience with a global recognized organization
– Participate in all TEDxZurich events
– Have the opportunity to experiment with the visuals for a big event
Are you interested?
If the position appeals to you and you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience, please share your portfolio or a sample of your work, your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of October 2023.